Patch Pick: Gifts Any Mom Will Love on Mother's Day
Don't forget mom's day is May 8.
- Chocolates: Us moms love our chocolate some of the best choices I’ve found are Godiva located in Patriot Place & Lindt, which are sold in the Wrentham Village Outlets.
- Relaxation: There is never enough time for a mom to relax, so why not pick up a gift certificate and/or make an appointment at Divinity Day Spa or Nadine’s Village Day Spa . Mom can get a massage or her nails and toes done.
- Jewelry: Attleboro Jewelers is a perfect place to go in town for your jewelry selection. Gold or Silver earrings are always a good choice. Or a simple bracelet with a special charm.
- Day Off: Give Mom a break, anything you can do to lighten Mom’s load would be greatly appreciated. Why not drop the laundry off at Laundry World they will wash, dry and fold for you and you’ll get all the credit? Hire a cleaning service to clean up maybe Reliant Cleaning can help.
- Night Out: Take her for a night on the town. Dinner at the Hearth n’ Kettle or Briggs Corner Pizzeria would be amazing, both are perfect for parties with multiple diners.