OUI, Drug Dealing and Assault
Six arrests are reported for Jan. 28-31.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- 1:55 a.m. Rigoberto Perez Vasquez, 50, of Attleboro was arrested on Emory Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license. He was also accused of motor vehicle lights and marked lanes violations.
- 10:16 a.m. Kyle Kinch, 20, of Dorchester was arrested at 200 May St. on a warrant. He was charged with threat to commit a crime.
- 12:17 p.m. Carlos Cortes, 45, of Pawtucket was arrested in Rhode Island on a warrant. He was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.
- 2 p.m. Melvin Santiago, 49, of New York City was arrested on Union Street on a warrant. He was charged with distributing a class B drug.
- 4:59 p.m. Crystal L. Tavares, 24, of Pawtucket was arrested at 1130 Newport Ave. on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 10:48 p.m. James E. Hill, 43, of Attleboro was arrested at 24 Harding Ave. on a warrant. He was charged with a second offense of OUI.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.