OUI and Other Forms of Illegal Driving
Six arrests are reported for Oct. 11-14.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *2:43 p.m. Sean Patrick Sullivan, 36, of Attleboro was arrested on May Street on a warrant and on suspicion of disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and resisting arrest. He was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 8:21 p.m. Kevin Curley, 23, of Pawtucket was arrested at Bristol Place shopping center (1130 Newport Ave.) on suspicion of larceny over $250.
- 3:01 a.m. Ashley A. Meeks, 25, of Mansfield was arrested on Dunham Street on suspicion of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 11:15 a.m. Javier Costales, 38, of Lincoln was arrested on Washington Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license.
- 10:24 p.m. Tomasz Malek, 26, of Attleboro was arrested on South Avenue on suspicion of a second offense of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. He was also accused of marked lanes and motor vehicle lights violations.
- 3:51 a.m. Caitlin A. McBride, 27, of Attleboro was arrested on suspicion of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.