NewStream Odor Meeting Open to Public
Here is what is happening in Attleboro and Seekonk
1. A public meeting will take place at 5 p.m. in Attleboro City Hall's Council Annex Room on the first floor regarding multiple odor polluter NewStream LLC and its facility at the Attleboro Corporate Campus on Pleasant Street. The company has received city fines and must meet a deadline to eliminate all its odor problems. The meeting will include an update on the company's progress and neighbors will be allowed to ask questions.
2. The Seekonk and Attleboro school committees will meet at 7 p.m. at the high schools in each district.
3. Numerous public hearings on various topics, including the budget, are taking place tomorrow at the City Council meeting in Attleboro. Look for more information on these hearings tomorrow morning.
4. If you want to have a loud voice in the community, blog on Attleboro-Seekonk Patch. It is so easy to get started. Go here to do it.
5. It is expected to be mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72, according to the National Weather Service. Increasing clouds with a low near 56 are expected at night.