Mugging, Mysterious Identities and OUI
Nine arrests are reported for Feb. 1-3.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *3:27 p.m. Richard George Baker, 25, of Attleboro was arrested on Capron Street on a warrant. He was charged with nighttime felony breaking and entering.
- 9:51 p.m. Attleboro residents Daniel Joseph Donovan, 20, and Danny Oscar Concul, 21, were arrested on Perrin Street for the alleged mugging of a 61-year-old man. Go here for more information on this story.
- 11:07 p.m. Jeremy Cokonis, 18, of Attleboro was arrested at his Benefit Street home on suspicion of assault.
- 4:57 p.m. Nathan A. Pinho, 23, of Taunton was arrested on County Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and refusing to identify himself. He was also accused of failure to stop or yield his vehicle.
- 4:47 a.m. Emanuel Lopes, 29, of Pawtucket was arrested on Highland Avenue on suspicion of OUI liquor.
- 8:19 a.m. Matthew David Allard, 19, of Attleboro was arrested at 105 Shanley Drive on suspicion of disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and trespassing.
- 5:56 p.m. Christopher Nelson Jones, 23, of Pawtucket was arrested on Carlon Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and carrying less than an ounce of marijuana.
- 9:52 p.m. Eric Allen Ripley, 25, of Attleboro was arrested on Linden Street on a warrant. He was charged with refusing to identify himself as an operator of a motor vehicle.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.