Most-Viewed Stories in February
City Councilor Jonathan Weydt's colorful commentary on the city's response to the snowstorm in his ward tops the list.
The biggest story of February was the snowstorm that dropped more than two feet of snow on Attleboro. So, it is not surprising that six of the 10 most-viewed stories during the month involved the Blizzard of '13.
Topping the list was the colorful commentary caught on video of City Councilor Jonathan Weydt. After Councilor Peter Blais thanked the city workers for their effort, an irate Weydt who believed commentary on the quality of the work—positive or negative—was not allowed spoke about the tale of the blizzard from the Ward 4 point of view. Others on the council tried to silence him. It was an intense situation.
1. Councilor Rips City's Handling of Storm Recovery, Feb. 13
2. Pedestrian Struck by Suspected Drunk Driver, Feb. 16
3. Woman Killed in Car Crash on County Street, Feb. 19
5. Fire Erupts at Attleboro Home, Feb. 9
9. Most Power Restored in Attleboro, Feb. 9