Local Hockey Teams Play in Postseason
Here's a look at what's happening in Attleboro.
1. It's postseason hockey time for both of Attleboro's high schools. Attleboro High School (8-7-4) and Bishop Feehan (10-7-3) are participating in MIAA tournament preliminary round games tonight. Seventeenth-seeded AHS will play No. 16 Pembroke (10-7-5) at the Gallo Ice Arena in Bourne at 7:30 p.m. Fifthteenth-seeded Feehan will play No. 18 Pope John Paul II (8-7-3) at Falmouth Ice Arena at 7:45 p.m.
2. Attleboro High's girls basketball team's season came to an end Monday with a tournament loss to Brockton. Congratulations to the girls on a good season.
3. The City Council will meet tonight in committee sessions beginning at 7 p.m. Go here to see the agenda.
4. Sturdy Memorial Hospital's Breathing Club, a support group for people with pulminary issues, will meet today at 1 p.m.
5. The National Weather Service's daytime forecast calls for cloudy skies, then gradually becoming mostly sunny with a high near 42. At night, it is expected to be cloudy with a low near 32. Snow and rain are expected (80 percent chance) to start dropping in the early hours of Wednesday.