Juror Intimidation, Stun Guns and Drugs
Seven arrests are reported for Sept. 17-19.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests (an arrest does not indicate a conviction):
- *8:28 a.m. Christina Louise Beeton, 51, of Attleboro was arrested at 60 James St. on suspicion of assault and battery on a police officer, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.
- 2:27 a.m. Attleboro residents Edward J. Darling, 21, and Peter Nourm, 23, were arrested on Oakhill Avenue on alleged drug violations. Darling was arrested on suspicion of possessing a class A drug and conspiracy to violate drug laws. Nourm was arrested on suspicion of possessing a class A drug for distribution, drug violation near a school and conspiracy to violate drug laws.
- 11:34 a.m. Carlos E. Estevan Jr., 42, of Attleboro was arrested at 200 Pine St. on suspicion of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. He was also accused of failing to signal.
- 1:36 p.m. Megan M. Dossantos, 28, of East Providence was arrested at 33 Bushee St. on suspicion of assault and battery (domestic) and misdemeanor breaking and entering.
- 8:41 p.m. Mark J. Marigliano, 27, and Maria Marigliano, 25, were arrested at their Ice Pond Road home in Attleboro on various allegations. Mark was arrested on suspicion of assault and battery (domestic), sale or possession of an electric stun gun, security of weapons and juror intimidation. Maria was arrested on suspicion of witness intimidation.
*The time indicates when the suspect was booked at the Attleboro police station.