Friday: Dr. Seuss Celebration Weekend
Take a look at what’s going on today
- Ugly Dog Books will have a ‘Dr. Seuss Celebration Weekend’ beginning at 10 a.m.
- Fish Fry at the Attleboro Lodge of Elks begins at noon.
- The Arc of Bristol County's Family Support Center is hosting a free Community Resource Fair at 4 p.m.
- The Abundant Hope Pregnancy Resource Center will have a walk for life t-shirt contest beginning today.
- On Sunday, March 4, 2012, the American Cancer Society will host ‘Spin for Hope’ at Attleboro YMCA at 9 a.m.