Forecast: No Snow ... for a Few Days
Sunshine is on the agenda for Saturday, but it could snow again Tuesday night and Wednesday.
After a couple days of varying amounts of snow (depending on what part of the city you reside), Attleboro will welcome sunny skies Saturday. But the dry weather is probably only temporary, the National Weather Service reports. It is expected to rain Tuesday, and snow could follow Tuesday night and Wednesday.
Here is the forecast for the next several days as of 4 a.m. Saturday:
- Saturday Daytime: Sunny with a high near 42 and a north wind traveling 9 mph to 11 mph, with gusts up to 21 mph.
- Saturday Night: Mostly clear with a low around 26 and a north wind traveling 3 mph to 6 mph.
- Sunday Daytime: Mostly sunny with a high near 47 and a north wind (becoming east) traveling around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 29 and a light southeast wind.
- Monday Daytime: Mostly cloudy with a high near 50.
- Monday Night: Cloudy with a low around 38 and a 50 percent chance of rain after 10 p.m.
- Tuesday Daytime: Likely rain (80 percent chance) and a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy with a low near 35 along with a 60 percent chance of rain and snow.
- Wednesday Daytime: Sunny with a high near 47, breezy with 60 percent chance of snow.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy with a low near 26.