Enjoy a Snow-Free Forecast ... Briefly
No precipitation is in the Monday forecast, but the situation is expected to change beginning Tuesday night.
That massive weekend snowstorm some experts were predicting never came, but some snow and rain has fallen on Attleboro in recent days. You are probably ready for a dry day. Lucky for you that day is today, but don't get too comfortable because snow and rain are expected the rest of the week.
The National Weather Service's forecast for Monday calls for mostly cloudy skies during the day and at night. The predicted daytime high is 39 and nighttime low is 24. But the sky is expected to open again Tuesday night, with the NWS saying there is an 80 percent chance of snow and/or sleet. This will begin a streak of snow and/or rain days, lasting through Friday night. The forecast includes the following:
- Wednesday - 90 percent chance of rain and/or snow, high near 43
- Wednesday Night - 60 percent chance of rain and/or snow, low near 35
- Thursday - 40 percent chance of rain and/or snow, high near 45
- Thursday Night - 50 percent chance of rain and/or snow, low near 32
- Friday - 50 percent chance of rain and/or snow, high near 41
- Friday Night - 40 percent chance of snow, low near 27
Saturday and Sunday are expected to be partly sunny with temperatures in the 40s. But remember, it is early and the forecast can change.
Continue to check Attleboro Patch for the latest updates on the weather forecast. Go here to sign up for our free newsletter, which includes breaking news alerts. Also, "like" our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter—@AttleboroPatch.