Drug Dealing, Underage Drinking, Criminal Threat
Twelve people are arrested for March 15-17.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction).
- *6:18 a.m. Rolanda Cecilia Lobo, 19, of Pawtucket was arrested on Pond Street, with no specific reason noted on the booking sheet. She was charged with being a person under 21 in possession of liquor.
- 6:44 a.m. Attleboro residents Michael Ernest Fillion, 29, and Crystal Marie Cotter, 27, were arrested at 259 County St. on suspicion of possessing a class B drug with intent to distribute, conspiracy to violate a drug law and a drug violation near a school.
- 8:41 a.m. Robert Berec, 36, of Attleboro was arrested at 18 Steere St. on suspicion of violating an abuse prevention order.
- 9:44 p.m. Five North Attleboro residents were arrested on Kensington Road on suspicion of defacing property. Those arrested were Joseph D. Russo, 19; Tyler J. Sellner, 18; Reid C. Holden, 18; Matthew H. Lougee, 18 and Ryan F. Burns, 17.
- 8:39 a.m. Joshua A. DaSilva, 19, of Pawtucket was arrested on Highland Avenue on suspicion of disorderly conduct and being a person under 21 in possession of liquor.
- 2:42 a.m. Jennifer L. Angelo, 33, of Pawtucket was arrested on County Street on suspicion of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. She was also accused of a marked lanes violation.
- 11:41 a.m. David M. Cardarelli, 33, of Providence was arrested on Gardner Street on a warrant and suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license as well as an inspection sticker violation. He was charged with threat to commit a crime.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.