Drug Dealing, OUI and Disturbing the Peace
Eight arrests are reported for Feb. 11-13.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *11:18 a.m. Ronald D. Plouffe, 54, of Coventry was arrested in Rhode Island on a warrant. He was charged with violating an abuse prevention order.
- 1:35 p.m. Kerri Lynn Manchester, 35, of Rehoboth was arrested at the Attleboro police station on a warrant. She was charged with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- 9:31 p.m. Attleboro residents Richard A. Astacio, 45, and Ronda P. LaBarba, 50, were arrested at their Peck Street home on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
- 1:32 p.m. Christopher Joseph Keisling, 32, of Pawtucket was arrested at 1130 Newport Ave. on suspicion of a third offense of shoplifting. He was charged with operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- 8:04 p.m. Philip A. Tarantino, 34, of Attleboro was arrested on Holden Street on suspicion of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 10:06 a.m. Attleboro residents Zachary Daniel Jakes, 18, and Norman D. Baker, 19, were arrested at 217 South Main St. on various drug allegations. Jakes was suspected of possessing less than an ounce of marijuana and conspiracy to violate a drug law. Baker was suspected of distributing a class D drug, possessing a class E drug and conspiracy to violate a drug law.
*The time indicates when the suspect was booked at the Attleboro police station.