Domestic Assault, Larceny and Bad Driving
Nine arrests are reported for Sept. 24-25.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests:
- *11:30 a.m. Janeka S. Levarity, 33, of Hingham was arrested at the Attleboro police station on Union Street on a warrant. She was charged with disorderly conduct.
- 3:12 p.m. Jason A. Kwolek, 32, of Pawtucket was arrested in Providence on a variety of allegations, including manslaughter, in the vehicular death of 24-year-old Kaisha Guerrini. Go here for more information on this story.
- 3:39 p.m. Crystal Cantone, 31, of Revere was arrested on Falmouth Street on a warrant. She was charged with larceny over $250.
- 8:11 p.m. Daniel J. McKearney, 49, of Attleboro was arrested at his Handy Street home on suspicion of violating an abuse prevention order.
- 11:44 p.m. John R. Lincourt, 30, of Lincoln was arrested at 100 Washington St. on a warrant. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- 10:40 a.m. Sarah Elizabeth Monse, 20, of Attleboro was arrested at 6.5 Foster St. on a warrant. She was charged with assault.
- 11:47 a.m. Christopher G. McIntyre, 29, of Attleboro was arrested at his Lord Street home on suspicion of assault and battery (domestic).
- 2:20 p.m. Sean Loganira Darnell, 19, of Attleboro was arrested at the Attleboro police station on Union Street on suspicion of felony nighttime breaking and entering.
- 5:54 p.m. Eugene James Bettencourt, 34, of Attleboro was arrested at 48 West St. on suspicion of assault and battery (domestic)
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.