Disturbing the Peace, Assault with Dangerous Weapon
Eleven arrests are reported for March 11-14.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction).
- 2:12 p.m. Stephen M. Terpstra II, 32, of Attleboro was arrested on Slater Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. He was also accused of an unspecified vehicle equipment violation.
- 8:19 p.m. Richard Sharp, 26, of Rutland, Vt. was arrested on Washington Street on a warrant as well as suspicion of being a fugitive from justice on a court warrant and using a motor vehicle without authority.
- 10 p.m. Corey Joseph Duphily, 21, of Attleboro was arrested at 42 Elizabeth St. on suspicion of assault and battery, defacing property and threat to commit a crime.
- 3:15 p.m. Kenneth A. Hoffa, 29, of Woosocket was arrested at 1130 Newport Ave. on suspicion of shoplifting, defacing property and possessing a burglarious instrument.
- 1:54 a.m. Jaime Torres, 32, of Plainville was arrested on South Avenue on suspicion of operating an unregistered motor vehicle with a license revoked due to being a habitual traffic offender.
- 1 p.m. Brian J. Coyne, 29, of Mansfield and James F. Devine, 26, of Norton were arrested on Wall Street on suspicion of larceny over $250 and trespassing with a motor vehicle.
- 2:08 p.m. Scott D. Bjurman, 32, of Johnston was arrested on Park Avenue on suspicion of disturbing the peace and improper operating of a motor vehicle. He was also accused of an unspecified vehicle equipment violation.
- 10:38 p.m. Christopher Johnson, 19, of Attleboro was arrested on Snell Street on a warrant. He was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.
- 7:09 p.m. Daniel D. Maroon, 37, of Providence was arrested at 628 Washington St. on a warrant. He was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 8:43 p.m. Tara Ann Burgess, 29, of Attleboro was arrested at her Merritt Place home on a warrant. She was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.