1. Memorial Baptist Church of Seekonk will have a ‘Food n’ Friends’ dinner beginning at 4:30 p.m.
2. Seekonk Parks & Recreation Committee continues their ‘Something to do Saturdays’ at Hurley Middle School Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3. Santa Claus will be at Sew Me a Memory Boutique in Seekonk from 1 to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
4. The United Regional Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a production of ‘Little Red Riding Hood’ featuring FanFare Theatre at Attleboro High School on Sunday at 1 p.m.
5. The National Weather Service is predicting today to be sunny, with a high near 46. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning. At night it is expected to be mostly clear, with a low around 27, northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.