Dangerous Driving, Assaults and Weapons
Fifteen arrests are reported from Sept. 10-16.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- 3:01 p.m. Jaime Gonzalez, 35, of Providence was arrested at 287 Washington St. on suspicion of unlicensed operation of an unregistered and uninsured motor vehicle.
- 12:51 p.m. Dennis E. Pelletier, a 50-year-old homeless man, was arrested at 64 Pleasant St. on a warrant. He was charged with receiving a stolen motor vehicle.
- 4:50 p.m. Richard S. Wade, 31, of Attleboro was arrested at 211 Park St. on a warrant. He was charged with shoplifting.
- 8:52 p.m. Kimberly A. Robert, 32, of Attleboro was arrested at 11 Morey St. on suspicion of assault and battery with a deadly weapon, resisting arrest, disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct.
- 3:29 a.m. Laurens Sigvard Verhoef, 22, of Foxborough was arrested on Pike Avenue on suspicion of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 11 p.m. Chanelle Hamilton, 29, of Providence was arrested on Newport Avenue on a warrant and suspicion of operating an unregistered motor vehicle with a suspended license. She was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 11:23 a.m. Michelle C. Gould, 44, of Attleboro was arrested at 405 Washington St. on a warrant. She was charged with OUI liquor.
- 1:10 a.m. Alexander Thomas Amaral, 17, of Fall River was arrested on Lamb Street on suspicion of negligent operation of a motor vehicle, failure to stop for police, failure to stop/yield, speeding and a marked lanes violation.
- 9:21 a.m. Michael N. McDonell Jr., 23, of Attleboro was arrested at 227 South Ave. on a warrant. He was charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- 2:12 p.m. Michael H. Kurtz, 50, of Attleboro was arrested on Newport Avenue on a warrant. He was charged with threat to commit a crime.
- 7:04 p.m. Theodore W. Welch, 39, of Plainville was arrested on Holman Stret on suspicion of violating an abuse prevention order.
- 8:51 p.m. Anthony N. McNally, 17, of Pawtucket was arrested at 1110 Newport Ave. on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 9:05 p.m. Phillip R. Deming, 52, of Attleboro was arrested at his Pleasant Street home on suspicion of assault and battery (domestic).
- 3:42 a.m. Peter Chem, 21, of Attleboro was arrested at his Holman Street home on suspicion of two counts of assault with a dangerous weapon. Go here for more information on this story.
- 4:33 p.m. Steven Sanchez, a 23-year-old homeless man, was arrested at 7 Mill St. on suspicion of breaking and entering in the daytime and defacing property.
*The time indicates when the suspect was booked at the Attleboro police station.