Block Party North of the 'Boro, Cookoff at the YMCA
Here's what you need to know today.
- Canterbury Woods is the place for the United Regional Chamber of Commerce's business-to-business Extreme Networking. The meeting begins at 8 a.m. Don't be late!
- There's a cookoff challenge between Attleboro YMCA staff members today at the North Main Street branch from 4 to 6 p.m. to celebrate Women's Health Month.
- There's a block party going on just over the border in the North Attleborough today from 5 to 9:30 p.m. Check here for details.
- Also over the border, but in Pawtucket, is the Mixed Magic Theatre at Slater Park. Cost for the show is "pay what you can."
- Barrie wins the Attleboro Patch "It's so Hot in Attleboro ..." contest. Congratulations, Barrie!