Attleboro: Underage Drinking, Domestic Abuse
Fifteen arrests are reported for Jan. 12 – Jan. 13.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- 3:23 a.m. several teens were arrested at an alleged underage drinking party on Forest Street on suspicion of disturbing the peace, possession of alcohol under 21, drug possession class D and conspiracy to violate a drug law. They were Mary E. Brule, Linda Huynh, and Joseph T. McCormick of Attleboro, Marrissa M. Meda, Ariel M. Ferreira, Joshua M. Darling, Alexander T. Lunter, and John J. Ferri II of North Attleboro, and Devan J. Carreiro of Providence, RI. In addition to the above offenses Joseph T. McCormick was also arrested on suspicion of drug possession to distribute class B and threat to commit a crime.
- 5:29 p.m. William J. DeFontes, 58, of Attleboro was arrested on Sibley Street on suspicion of domestic assault and battery, witness intimidation, possession of a firearm without a license and security of weapons.
- 11:19 p.m. Justin T. Hazard, 19, Victor Singh, 21, of Attleboro and Cary G. Guy, 20, of Wrentham were arrested on Oakhill Avenue on suspicion of unarmed robbery, conspiracy, drug possession to distribute class D, and Cary G. Guy also had an offense of drug possession class B.
- 12:12 a.m. Joseph T. McCormick, 18, of Attleboro was arrested on Forest Street on suspicion of witness intimidation and threat to commit a crime in relation to the reported Jan. 12 underage drinking party.
- 3:55 p.m. Robyn M. Fonseca, 29, of North Attleboro was arrested on Newport Avenue on a warrant on suspicion of shoplifting by asportation.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.