Attleboro: Trespassing, Assault & Battery, and Shoplifting
Nine arrests are reported for Jan. 4 – Jan. 6.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- 2:20 a.m. Justin C. Burt, 28, of Attleboro was arrested on Locust Street on suspicion of defacing property, leaving the scene of property damage, trespassing with motor vehicle, and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 1:29 p.m. Sabrina Grenier, 25, of Pawtucket was arrested on Bacon Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle on a suspended license.
- 5:25 p.m. Elvis D. Fortes, 28, of North Providence was arrested on Hodges Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle unlicensed, and failing to stop/yield.
- 10:31 p.m. Theresa J. Mowatt, 32, of Attleboro was arrested on County Street on suspicion of two counts of assault and battery.
- 10:56 p.m. Isael G. Salguero, 53, of Attleboro was arrested on Claflin Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle unlicensed and marked lanes violation.
- 8:49 p.m. Edwin F. Monell, 48, of Central Falls was arrested on Washington Street on suspicion of assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- 9:46 p.m. Korey B. Scott, 26, was arrested on Newport Avenue on suspicion of disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, and shoplifting by concealing.
- 1:08 p.m. Scott W. Faulkner, 54, of Attleboro was arrested on Park Street on suspicion of domestic assault and battery.
- 4:49 p.m. Tracey J. Curran, 50, of Attleboro was arrested on South Main Street on suspicion of shoplifting by concealing.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.