Attleboro: Suspended License and Shoplifting
Five arrests are reported for Jan. 2-3.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- 10:43 a.m. Derek A. LaPointe, 30, of Attleboro was arrested on Dexter Street on a warrant and charged with suspicion of negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 12:11 p.m. Jeffrey W. Henderson, 47, of North Attleboro was arrested on Pleasant Avenue on suspicion of no inspection sticker, and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 3:31 a.m. Robert J. Clark, 23, of Attleboro was arrested on South Main Street on suspicion of disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct.
- 1:16 p.m. Karen A. Dunwell, 46, of Attleboro was arrested on a warrant on suspicion of shoplifting by asporation.
- 2:36 p.m. Stephen B. Lamar, 38, of Attleboro was arrested on South Main Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle on a suspended license.