Attleboro Police Log: Assaults, Public Drinking
Sixteen arrests are reported for the week of May 28 to June 3.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests (an arrest does not indicate a conviction):
- *2:49 a.m. Joshua Buckman, 20, of Attleboro was arrested at 54A Emory St. on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
- 3:05 a.m. Christopher James Emery, 25, of Attleboro was arrested at 54A Emory St. on suspicion of disturbing the peace and public drinking. There was also a warrant for his arrest. He was charged with selling or delivering liquor to a person under 21.
- 4:31 a.m. Adam C. Gautreau, 27, of Attleboro was arrested on Wall Street on suspicion of receiving stolen property and possessing a burglarious instrument.
- 10:51 p.m. Roxanne M. Desvergnes, 24, or North Attleboro was arrested at 8 North Main St. on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and assault and battery.
- 8:19 p.m. Shannon M. Sumner, 47, of Rehoboth was arrested on Perry Avenue on a warrant. She was charged with violating a municipal bylaw or ordinance.
- 12:08 p.m. Aaron Douglas Lynch, 41, of Providence was arrested at an unspecified location on a warrant. He was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.
- 1:20 p.m. Michael J. Zompa, 33, of North Providence was arrested on County Street on a warrant. He was charged with being a person under 21 in possession of liquor.
- 9:25 p.m. Joshua Scott Hilditch, 18, of Wethersfield, Conn. was arrested at 11 Hanks Way on suspicion of operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of property damage, disorderly conduct and assault and battery on a police officer. The booking sheet states, "Suspect [is] under [the] influence of [an] unknown substance [and in an] altered mental state. Suspect scraped and scratched from flight through woods and fight with officers." Go here for more information on this arrest.
- 5:36 a.m. Melvin Pena, 46, and Juan Manuel Diaz, 52, were arrested at their homes on Colvin Street on suspicion of conspiracy to violate drug laws and heroin/morphine/opium trafficking. Go here for more information on their arrests.
- 3:34 a.m. William P. Setaro III, 26, of Cumberland was arrested at 1096 Washington St. on suspicion of possessing a Class B drug and public drinking.
- 5:53 p.m. Nicole L. Lundstrom, 32, of Attleboro was arrested at 285 County St. on suspicion of assault and battery, assault and battery domestic and violating a harassment prevention disorder.
- 12:36 p.m. Theresa Marie Webb, 41, of Attleboro was arrested on Lincoln Avenue on a warrant. She was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 3:29 p.m. Sophia Elizabeth Teixeira, 25, of Dorchester was arrested on Thacher Brook Circle on suspicion of assault and battery domestic and defacing property.
- 5:21 p.m. Cristian Durex, 21, of Attleboro was arrested at 1 Bretton Woods Drive on a warrant. He was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 11:06 p.m. Francis J. Gilbert, 24, of Attleboro was arrested at his Sturdy Street home on suspicion of assault with a dangerous weapon.
*The time signifies when the suspect was booked.