Attleboro Dog Park Is Open Today
Here's a look at what's happening in Attleboro and Seekonk.
1. Give your dog some exercise and freedom to run like the wind. Bring him/her to the Attleboro Dog Park at 27 Pond St. North, which will be open from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
2. Today is the final day of Attleboro-Seekonk Patch. Stop crying! We're not shutting down. Beginning tomorrow, there will be the rebirth of the original Attleboro Patch (attleboro.patch.com) and the launch of Seekonk-Swansea Patch (seekonk.patch.com). Go here for more information on the changes.
3. The Seekonk Board of Selectmen will meet at 6 p.m. at Town Hall, located at 100 Peck St. The agenda is attached to this article.
4. If you're a long-term planner, make sure not to put visits to the Attleboro Public Library on your calendar for Feb. 14 (yep, that cheap Valentine's date idea is not happening) and Feb. 15. Maintenance repairs of the building will be taking place on those days.
5. More snow today ... maybe, and if it happens, it is expected to be early, according to the National Weather Service. The daytime forecast calls for a 30 percent chance of snow mainly before 8 a.m. The remainder of the day should be mostly cloudy with a gradual turn toward sunny and a high near 39. At night, it is expected to be clear with a low near 16.