Attleboro: Assaults, Child Endangerment
Eleven arrests are reported for Nov. 12-18.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *8:45 p.m. Dennis L. White, 51, of Mansfield was arrested on Toner Boulevard on suspicion of a second offense of OUI liquor, reckless endangerment to children and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 11 a.m. Hugo R. Garzaro, 36, of Attleboro was arrested on Meadowsweet Terrace on a warrant as well as suspicion of operating a motor vehicle without a license. He was also accused of a marked lanes violation. Garzaro was charged with drinking alcohol from an open container in a motor vehicle.
- 8 p.m. Robert D. Weigner, 28, of Attleboro was arrested on Angell Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 11:05 p.m. William Edward Major, 19, of Norton was arrested on Hope Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a license revoked for being a habitual traffic offender.
- 6:39 a.m. Jason Patterson, 25, of Attleboro was arrested at 21 Holman St. on suspicion of domestic assault and battery.
- 9:03 a.m. Danielle L. Nason, 26, of Attleboro was arrested on Grinnell Road on a warrant. She was charged with assault and battery.
- 9:24 a.m. McArthur S. Kitchen III, 21, of Mattapan was arrested on Tomlinson Road on suspicion of assault with a dangerous weapon and larceny under $250.
- 3:50 p.m. Devin A. Harrison, 18, of Attleboro was arrested at 893 Read St. on suspicion of violating an abuse prevention order.
- 9:29 p.m. Attleboro residents Paul Oiya, 42, and Christine A. Owiti, 31, were arrested at 1101 Hillside Ave. on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
- 10:37 p.m. Joshua Ross Dore, 20, of Attleboro was arrested at 59 Cherry St. on a warrant. He was charged with larceny over $250.
* The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.