Attleboro: Assault on Police Officer, Drug Possession, Littering
Ten arrests are reported for Jan. 14 and 15.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- 1:13 a.m. Julius L. Summerville, 23, of Attleboro was arrested at 676 Washington St. on suspicion of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault and battery on a police officer.
- 1:30 a.m. Three men were arrested on Dennis Street on suspicion of class B drug possession. Those arrested were Joshua H. Fontaine, 19, of North Attleboro; Christopher Johnson, 19, of Attleboro and Marc Delano, 20, of North Attleboro. Fontaine was also accused of littering trash from a motor vehicle.
- 1:47 p.m. Derek M. White, 33, of Milford was arrested at 200 May St. on a warrant. He was charged with armed robbery.
- 3:21 p.m. Mark Lee Pates, 27, of Wakefield was arrested at an unspecified location on an unspecified warrant.
- 8:31 p.m. Joni L. Esposito, 50, of Johnston was arrested at 1130 Newport Ave. on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 2:34 p.m. Eric John Saulnier, 33, of Attleboro was arrested at his Peck Street home on a warrant. He was charged with witness intimidation.
- 3:15 p.m. Christiana M. O'Reilly, 23, of Attleboro was arrested at 251 Washington St. on suspicion of larceny.
- 9:16 p.m. Reginald Lamar Cole, 37, of Attleboro was arrested on a warrant. He was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.