Assaults, Drug Possession and OUI
Ten arrests are reported for Feb. 25-28.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- *2:50 p.m. Sadaryl Hunt, 23, of Brockton was arrested at 469 Pleasant St. on suspicion of disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.
- 8:20 p.m. Derrick M. Case, 31, of Attleboro was arrested at his Turner Street home on suspicion of felonious assault and battery.
- 2:16 a.m. Harold W. Chubbuck III, 25, of Taunton was arrested at 80 County St. on suspicion of defacing property, disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and threatening to commit a crime.
- 10 a.m. Chad E. Morris, 37, of Pembroke was arrested at 3 Commonwealth Ave. on suspicion of assault and battery.
- 6:38 p.m. Kevin J. Martins, 25, of Taunton was arrested on North Avenue on suspicion of possessing class A and E drugs.
- 1:38 a.m. Hugo Javier Barroso, 37, of Central Falls was arrested on South Avenue on suspicion of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 9:03 a.m. Robert S. Beeton, 20, of Attleboro was arrested at his James Court home on a warrant. He was charged with assault.
- 11:08 a.m. Natick Camron Sands, 19, of Attleboro was arrested at his Pine Street home on a warrant. He was charged with assault with a dangerous weapon.
- 1:13 p.m. Russell G. Gray, 56, of Attleboro was arrested at the Attleboro police station on a warrant. He was charged with disorderly conduct.
- 3:28 p.m. Witold Robert Jasinski, 51, of Attleboro was arrested at 469 Pleasant St. on suspicion of larceny over $250.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.