Armed Robbery, Shoplifting and OUI
Eleven arrests are reported for Sept. 20-23.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests:
- *3:02 p.m. Jason E. Chicoine, 31, of Freetown and Jason E. Oesterle, 31, of Cumberland were arrested at the city's water treatment plant on West Street. They were arrested on suspicion of larceny over $250. Go here for more information on this story from The Sun Chronicle.
- 9:17 p.m. Robert A. Paolo, 51, of Johnston was arrested at the South Attleboro train station on Newport Avenue on suspicion of two counts of larceny. Go here for more information on this story from The Sun Chronicle.
- 9:39 p.m. Sage A. Salvas, 20, of Norton was arrested at an undisclosed location on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 9:53 p.m. Tianna A. Prine, 19, of Attleboro was arrested at the Bristol Place shopping center on Newport Avenue on suspicion of shoplifting.
- 3:49 p.m. Hector Alfredo Esteban, 41, of Attleboro was arrested at 39 East St. in Attleboro on suspicion of armed robbery.
- 5:38 p.m. Jenna L. Rae, 28, of Raynham was arrested at 19 Colvin St. on suspicion of assault and battery (domestic).
- 10:55 p.m. Dorcas A. Amponsah, 26, of Attleboro was arrested at 153 South Main St. on suspicion of assault and battery (domestic).
- 11:10 p.m. Andrew Kane Mahoney, 21, of East Amherst, N.Y. was arrested on Linden Street on suspicion of OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- 12:25 p.m. Homeless persons Tyler J. Daniels, 20, and Melissa J. Fedorchuk, 22, were arrested at 700 South Main St. on various allegations. They were arrested on suspicion of malicious damage to a motor vehicle, misdemeanor breaking and entering, larceny over $250 involving theft from a motor vehicle, conspiracy and disorderly conduct.
*The time indicates when the suspect was booked at the Attleboro police station.