Armed Assault, Shoplifting and Harassment
Six arrests are reported for Feb. 7-10.
The Attleboro Police Department reported the following recent arrests and charges (an arrest and/or charge does not indicate a conviction):
- 10:48 a.m. Hayden Nicholas Cormier, 18, of Mansfield was arrested at 88 North Main St. on a warrant. He was charged with armed assault to rob.
- 4:14 p.m. Gina E. Johns, 40, of Branford, Conn. was arrested at 275 Washington St. on suspicion of receiving stolen property and shoplifting over $250.
- 10:13 p.m. David Lee Baker, 37, of Pawtucket was arrested on Pine Road on a warrant. He was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- 12:10 a.m. Janis Issa, 33, of Pawtucket was arrested at 251 Washington St. on an unspecified warrant and suspicion of shoplifting.
- 4:24 a.m. David R. Vatcher, 33, of Attleboro was arrested on John Williams Street on a warrant. He was charged with criminal harassment.
- 2:50 a.m. Joseph Richard Owens, 32, of Attleboro was arrested on Oak Street on suspicion of two counts of nighttime breaking and entering for a felony, possessing a burglarious instrument and using a false name during booking.
*The time indicates when the person was booked at the Attleboro police station.