Don't put coal in their stockings, try these great gifts from AT&T!
Figuring out what to stuff stockings with is an annual challenge. Luckily, AT&T has many great ideas for the best way to put a smile on someone’s face with a gift for $35 or less.
- Square or PayPal card reader: Know someone that wants to start their own lemonade stand? Give them the power to accept credit card payments whenever and wherever they go -- garage sales, poker night, or start your own business. ($10, $15)
- iHome GlowTunes Color Changing Mini Speaker: Size-defying sound and stylish color changing LED make for a fun way to play your music anywhere with this palm-sized speaker! ($25)
- Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Connector: Buying an iPhone 5 for your spouse or teen? Make sure this adapter finds its way into their stocking. The Lightning to 30-Pin Connector allows the new iPhone 5 to connect to all the gadgets they used with their old iPhone, including sound docks, FM tuners and more. ($29)
- Grandoe Women’s Cozy Lamb Touchscreen Gloves: Don’t let mom’s hands freeze when she’s trying to use her smartphone or tablet outdoors this winter. These luxuriously soft fleece-lined microsuede gloves have special thread on the index finger and thumb, allowing her to use the touchscreen on her phone without exposing her hands to the elements. ($34)
- Mophie Juice Pack Reserve: A battery charger for your iPhone 4/4S that fits on a keyring (pair it with the Lightning adapter for use on iPhone 5). Get a quick charge on the go with this cute little accessory. ($35)